It’s hard to say “No” to the therapeutic benefits of a home enema. In this post we examine the benefits of tap water and coffee emema. Tap water works great in flushing out toxins, impurities, and poisons that accumulate in the colon. In addition to these benefits, coffee enema a useful procedure for a natural liver detox. You can use both interchangeably to produce wellness benefits without having to worry about side effects or nasty complications.
Coffee Enema – Definition
A coffee enema is an alternative healing procedure that utilises the power of caffeine to get rid of impacted waste materials and poisons which have built up in the colon through the years. Coffee enema stimulates the production of glutathione S-transferase, the enzyme responsible for assisting the liver in removing toxins from the bloodstream.
It allows the passage of toxins from the liver to the large intestine for proper waste elimination. In essence, coffee enema performs two crucial functions:
- Coffee enema helps organs responsible for detox and elimination to function at their best
- Enema using coffee at home helps in flushing out toxins with the help of glutathione S-transferase, an antioxidant enzyme that facilitates the elimination of toxins from the body
Pointers for beginner coffee enema users.
Here are some guidelines to help you with your first enema:
- Buy your own home enema kit. You cannot share a home enema kit even with a family member. Cleanliness is a must when doing a coffee enema. Entry of a foreign object into your body, places your colon at risk of infection if it is not clean,. Your home enema kit should be cleansed and disinfected before every use. Make sure to clean and dry it before storing it after your enema sessions.
- First timers may feel the urge to flush out the coffee enema solution after a few minutes. Ideally, you need to hold the coffee solution inside the colon for 15 minutes. For first timers this can be a difficult task to do, but make sure to prolong your intake for the next home enema session.
- Follow the coffee enema preparation guidelines to the letter. For starters, the correct proportion is four tablespoons of medium to organic, dark roasted coffee beans to 1 quart of distilled water.
Lastly, try to relax when doing the coffee enema at home. Concentrate your efforts wholly on the activity If you’re planning to buy a home enema kit for your first ever enema session, click here!